Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cherry/Blueberry Cheesecake Tarts



EASY RECIPE


2 8oz. Pkgs Cream Cheese (softened)

1 C. Sugar

1 tsp. Vanilla

2 Eggs

1 Box Vanilla Wafers

1 Can Pie Filling (Cherry or Blueberry)

Muffin/Cupcake Liners



Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin pans with liners. Beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Add sugar & Vanilla. Add Eggs one at a time. Lay a wafer in the bottom of each muffin liner. (flat side down) Spoon mixture over wafers. Bake 20 mins. Completely cool. When it cools it makes a perfect little well for a spoonful of pie filling. I usually try to put 2-3 cherries on each.


So easy that anyone can make them and look like a pastry chef. You're friends and family will be impressed! Perfect for a potluck, picnic, or bbq!


I am adding all of my recipes to the bottom of my blog, be sure to go there and look for some more EASY recipes. I will be adding them ALL summer long!


This dessert costs $7.00. You usuall have sugar, liners, vanilla, and eggs in your pantry.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! I'm taking these to a potluck tomorrow and I know they'll be a hit!

    ReplyDelete