Friday, April 30, 2010

Moving and having a baby


The move is complete, not to say that things aren't still a mess though. Right now I am being tested for preeclampsia. Uggg! I know! This last baby is going to try it all, isn't she. She is measuring big and we've speculated that we'll be deliverying around 36 wks. (I am 34 wks today)

This new home has been a blessing in just a short amount of time. I have been thanking God for such a hard working husband. He moved the entire house on his own and worked until every little thing was done. Well the truth be known, Aydan helped him a lot. She insisted on helping him unload everything, even when it was pitch dark outside. She didn't give up until her daddy was ready to be finished each night. It was so inspiring and sweet. I got lots of video footage and pix.

Our new house is comfortable and cozy, it still needs accessorized and tweaked. It is so close to EVERYTHING. The neighborhood is so beautiful! I can't wait to have some company. I hope everyone will come and swim this summer, the pool has been cleaned and treated.

I will admit that there is still a lot to do. The downstairs family room is piled with odds and ends and Ammorae's room isn't up to par yet.

I'm trying to keep my head afloat, not be so emotional, get the house into shape w/o overdoing it, and attend to the end of the year stuff with the girls at school and church. Thank heavens for a heavenly Father who loves me and continues to walk with me daily.

1 comment: