Friday, February 19, 2010

Size Matters

Yes, it's Friday again! And I have to tell you that I've been overwhelmed with advise from you! Thank you so much! I TRULY appreciate it! Thanks for your support and concern.

Part of my Valentine's Day gift from Jeff was a Wii workout game. I have to say that my first reaction was, Ahhh so sweet, he cares about my concerns. Then I quickly snapped (internally) and thought WHAT, for Vday he got me a game, I don't even play the Wii!

So, I got the game out and asked the kids to play it and show me some of the things that maybe I could do. It doesn't look hard, but it does have potential for giving a GREAT workout. So, off I go to try it and I'll let you know how it goes. (even though I feel pretty silly)

Time Lapse (30 mins)

Whew! To be honest, I didn't think that I was going to make it. If Jeff wasn't here cheering (making)me on, I probably would have quit. I did squats, boxing, lunges, ran on the track, and in-line skating. I didn't think that Wii Fit or Wii Active were legitimate, but I was wrong! Now that I know that I CAN do and make it, I think that I will be more apt to doing it again! PLUS my kids did it with me, it was hilarious. Next time I will take pix or a video of the whole sorted affair, so you can laugh too! Working out and laughing isn't easy to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment