Saturday, February 13, 2010

Arts and Crafts



Today I am in Oklahoma City with my sisters and mom.

It's very fitting for today's topic, because we are going to the Affairs of the Heart. It is at the State Fair grounds. SEVEN buildings of peoples arts and crafts. I've found some of the most unique items ever at this venue. When I had my own flower and gift shop I picked up so many super finds and vendors here. Wish us happy pickings!

Tomorrow, of course, is Valentine's Day. It's been almost three years since I've had to be a slave of this holiday. Unfortunate to my husband, having your own store that caters to such day's, I've become an expert and know what people want and need this time of year. (and how much the typical person spends) So, I make it a point to plan ahead and do unique things with my girls to show other's how much we care and love them and all without spending a lot of money.

This is what we spent our week preparing. I hope you like it and maybe use the ideas for yourself. Maybe you got one?

The first one is an ipod valentine. YOU ROCK VALENTINE! You can find the directions and supplies list at familyfun.com under the valentine's icon on the third or fourth page.

The second is our favorite sugar cookie and frosting recipe. Who doesn't love sugar cookies. I'll post the recipe for you.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment