Monday, September 27, 2010

Abigail is 4 months old


My beautiful sweet Abigail Brooke is 4 1/2 months old. These pix that Tamara took of her show her sweet smile and personality PERFECTLY!

She is SOOO good and happy natured! She smiles and is talking to us already. Yes, I am being bias and proud! She rarely makes a fuss. Thank you God for blessing me with a happy baby.

I know that you all know that I have 5 daughters, but every once in awhile I like to ravish and share my pride of their achievements and beauty. The outward shows daily and is obvious, but the inward is giving a run for the money lately. I am shocked and know that most days that I don't deserve it, but God has gifted me beyond my comprehension.

Ava's new word this week is Sass and Sassy. "Mama, Aydan be sass" "Mama Addy be sassy to meee" She is such a pickle. She was cleaning her baby's face with Windex this morning. I found the tv remote in my purse, after an hour of searchin. She drank half of the little bottle of Mylecon from the diaper bag. As I am writing this she thinks I'm not watching and is stuffing my drivers license and debit card in her pants and my money down her shirt. WHERE DID SHE COME FROM. Ahhhhhh!


Addyson is having so much fun at school. She is such a big girl now. The back pack is bigger than she is! hahaha.

Aydan and Addy have started dance class together. It's not your run-of-the-mill little girls ballet class. It's Hip Hop and Cheer. There is a lot of booty shaking, tasteful of course, but it's soooo adorable. They love it.



Friday night I took Belle and her friend Veronica down to the Razorback stadium. It was so wild and crazy. We had so much fun. 1000's of people and the most fun fans in the whole world. It was an exciting experience and memory.


This week is Aydan's 5th bday, so you'll be hearing all about the party and I've been cooking and baking up a storm since the weather is cooling down,so I'll be sharing some GREAT recipes too. I love the fall, it's my FAVORITE time of year. I will be decorating the house and yard this week. Yeah, a great ahead.

1 comment: