Monday, February 22, 2010

Managing A Busy Family


I bet that most of you have a calendar or a planner of some kind. If you don't kudos to you for being able to keep up w/o one!

I have made a special calendar for my family. AND boy do we need it! I print off a blank calendar from the internet. Then I let everyone pick a color. AND everyone, including Ava has an agenda and color. We coordinate their color with their schedule. I write down everything that everyone has going on for the entire month, including baby bookworm at the library.

I have framed it in a pretty frame and the frame sits on an easel on the kitchen counter next to the door. Everyone has grown accustomed to keeping an eye on it and trying to update it daily. I also print one one for the following month and put it behind the current calendar so that if we need to we can look ahead.

We hardly miss anything, because we are pretty organized. Maybe this could be a help to you and your family.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea.....a good way for your calendar of events to be less of an eye sore!!

    ReplyDelete