Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowy Day

It's so exciting to think about having another Family Day. It's obvious that most families don't get to enjoy much quality family time together, but today God blessed us with some more, unexpected time to do all the fun winter activities that we look forward to doing.

I expect that I will be seeing and reading about how most of my friends and family took full advantage of the snow and are outdoors today showing the youngins "How it's done"

Jeff just walked in and told us that he gets to stay home, one more day. That will make three days in a row, including tomorrow, and that hasn't happened in over a year!!! Don't even question it, we WILL take full advantage of it.

And in light of that, I've gotta go, because Addy just walked up to me with one of our cozy blankets and said, "Mama, I want to snuggo" and that comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment